The Ninibe plan is born in 1999 like a "free association of persons" with the objective of exploring in practical way some aspects of the Artificial Intelligence. During the years the interests are widen and now they also include projects not directly connected to the AI.
In September 2003 Ninibe plan became the "Ninibe Laboratories": an Association dedicated to ICT research whose aim is the realization of innovative projects.
It's online the new website of "Cthulhu Fhtagn!", the browser based game set in Cthulhu Mythos' universe.
It's possible to visit www.cthulhugame.it to keep informed about the progress of the project through the blog "The Call" and through the previews of rules and images periodically published.
Cthulhu Fhtagn! - www.cthulhugame.it
The DevPak of FreeGLUT library version 2.4.0 created by Ninibelabs is now available for the download. For further informations and for the download:
FreeGLUT 2.4.0 DevPak
The milestone of the development of MakeHuman is finally ready! After more than one year of work, we finally perfected the code and implemented the more complex features. Particularly the muscle engine requested an enormous quantity of experimentations, while it took a lot of months of hard work to totally rewrite the code in C++.
- The program has been entirely rewritten in C++, by using in the best way possible the Object Oriented design, to increase stability and reliability.
- New multi-platform, simple and stable interface entirely written in openGL.
- Poses engine with automatic realistic simulation of the muscular movements!
- Autorigging (auto-adapting to deformations of morphings!)
- More than 3000 morphings!
- System of mixing different characters (Morphing alchemy(c)).
- System of mixing based on Sheldon's anthropometric technics (Endomorph, mesomorph, ectomorph)
- More intuitive Icons: distorted areas are highlighted
- Wavefront obj exporter, with materials and UV coordinates
- Photo-realistic rendering with Renderman compliant engines (beta)
- Toon rendering (experimental, by pressing T key)